This almond apple smoothie recipe has a little bit of everything in it. There aren’t a lot of recipes that are going to be able to use all these different ingredients at one time and have anything edible but this recipe is just delicious. This is a recipe you really have to try for yourself.
Just one tip: There is a lot going on in this Almond Apple Smoothie recipe and its not going to be a 5 minute prep time so try this one when you aren’t pushed for time.
In your favorite blender mix:
- 1/2 cup Almonds
- 1 cup Apple Cider
- 1 cup Vanilla Greek Yogurt
- 1 frozen banana, peeled and sliced (TIP: Peel and slice BEFORE FREEZING!)
- 1/2 cup fresh (pre-made) Orange Juice
- 1 cup fresh strawberries (depending on size, about 8 or 10)
- 1 Tbsp. Chia seed (Optional)
There are a lot of ingredients here and it whips up a lot of tasty smoothie. Certainly enough for two with some left over for seconds.