A refreshing and healthy mixed kiwi berries snack smoothie for a hot summer afternoon. Also a perfect lunch for anyone who is counting calories to lose weight. Add a tablespoon of Chia for even more nutritional value.
In your favorite blender mix:
Kiwi Berries Smoothie Ingredients
- ½ cup raspberries (fresh or frozen but fresh is best)
- 2 kiwis peeled and cut in chunks
- ¼ cup blueberries (fresh or frozen, again fresh is better)
- 1 frozen banana (TIP: peel and slice banana BEFORE freezing)
- 1 cup of chilled Apple and Eve Organic Cranberry Blueberry Juice
- 1 tbsp. Chia Seed
Put everything into the blender at the same time and mix until you achieve the consistency you prefer.