Building a tropical treat: Papaya Pineapple Smoothie!
Mixing fruits together in new and tasty ways is really why smoothies continue to gain in popularity. This Papaya Pineapple smoothie recipe is a very good example of that.
This recipe is easy to make and delivers an explosion of tropical taste that is a better wake up than coffee.
In your favorite blender mix:
- 1 Papaya fruit (chopped and without seeds)
- 1 Small Pineapple fruit (remove skin and chop first)
- 1 cup Pineapple Juice
- 1/2 cup Vanilla Greek Yogurt
- 1 frozen banana, peeled and sliced (TIP: Peel and slice BEFORE FREEZING!)
- 1 Tsp. Coconut extract
- 1 Tbsp. Chia seed (Optional)
Put everything in your blender and blend until you get the consistency you like best.