Fruit Fact: Raspberries are in the same family as the Rose which seems very fitting. Also, raspberries are really tasty and that fact is proved in the raspberry Greek yogurt smoothie below.
With just four ingredients, this shouldn’t take more than about five or six minutes to throw together. Great for a quick and healthy breakfast or anytime you want a little something until the next meal.
In your favorite blender mix:
- 1 cup raspberries (fresh if available but frozen works too)
- 3/4 cup plain Greek yogurt (this is one six ounce container if you have it)
- 1 Tbsp. honey (about 65 calories, so not bad!)
- Ice to taste, probably about a cup
- 1 Tbsp Chia seed (Optional but a good choice)