Dec 242012
 

Spinach smoothie is often more popular than Kale because spinach has a smoother taste that blends better with other ingredients. Another trick that some use is to blend Kale and spinach in their recipes on a 50/50 basis. Whichever works best for you, this spinach smoothie recipe makes good use of spinach, Cranberry Juice, and mixed berries.

Did you know that just 5% of all cranberries harvested are sold fresh? The remaining 95% of the crop is processed into juice, sauce, and dried cranberry products. I didn’t know that the sauce and juice were that popular.

Optionally, you can turn this already healthy spinach smoothie recipe into a nutritional powerhouse with a tablespoon of Chia seed. Chia is a natural source of a whole range of nutrition including heart healthy, cholesterol fighting omega-3 fatty acids.

In your favorite blender mix:

 

  • 1 cup of frozen mixed berries
  • 1 cup or a large handful of baby spinach
  • 1 cup of cold Cranberry Juice,
  • 1 tablespoon Chia seed (optional)

468X60 BANNER

Spinach Smoothie-mixed berries and cranberry Juice

  One Response to “Spinach Smoothie Including Mixed Berries and Cranberry Juice”

  1. […] Spinach Smoothie Including Mixed Berries and Cranberry Juice (bestfruitsmoothies.com) […]

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.