If the holidays have you thinking about Grandma’s sweet-potato pie, this year, why not indulge and try a Sweet Potato Pie Smoothie! This is a simple one to make, just add to your smoothie blender:
– 1 cooked baked sweet potato (skinned)
– ½ cup soy or evaporated milk
– ½ cup vanilla yogurt (or frozen yogurt –or vanilla ice cream)
– ¼ tsp of pumpkin pie spice
– 1 Tbsp brown sugar (or you can substitute with maple syrup)
Blend till smooth and serve. You can garnish this delicious treat with fresh mandarin oranges, or go all out with whipping cream and ground nutmeg too!