If we are completely honest with ourselves we would agree that almost everyone has something of a “sweet tooth”. For sure, some of us have a big one (me) while others, not so much. But, at some time everybody has a taste for something on the sweet side.
That’s where this sweet strawberry pineapple smoothie shines! Overall, this smoothie is loaded with fruit nutrition as well as really good dairy.
The next time your sweet tooth makes itself known, try feeding it with this delicious and easy to make recipe.
In your favorite blender mix:
- 1 cup strawberries (fresh or frozen)
- 1 cup Pineapple juice
- 1 cup milk (your choice of type)
- 1/2 cup Greek vanilla yogurt
- 2 tbs. sweetener (your choice, but normal sugar has only about 48 calories per tbs.)
- Ice to taste (If you used frozen strawberries, you will probably need less ice to smooth out the mix)
Everything goes into the blender at the same time and gets mixed on a high speed until smooth.