Have a sweet tooth? Need some natural energy to keep you going during the day? Here is a honey bee smoothie mix which, among other good stuff, calls for 2 full tablespoons of natural honey. The kind that comes straight from the honey bees.
In your favorite blender mix:
- One cup low-fat vanilla yogurt
- 1 cup of cold apple juice
- 1 frozen banana, peeled and sliced TIP: peel and slice BEFORE FREEZING!
- 1 red delicious apple, seeded and cut in chunks. This also works well with a Fiji apple
- 2 Tablespoons of natural honey
If your blender is strong, put everything in at once and blend until smooth. Or, if your blender is a little underpowered, add the yogurt, apple juice and honey first then introduce the frozen banana and apple a bit at a time.