Traditionally spring is the season of renewal and rebirth going back far into our species’ history. Even today the coming of spring is something worth celebrating and here is a springtime smoothie to celebrate with!
Crafted from Kiwi, Pineapple, and Mango this smoothie is a wonderful taste of springtime and so very refreshing!
- 1 kiwi fruit, peeled, cut in half
- 1 cup frozen pineapple chunks
- ½ cup of frozen mango chunks
- 1 cup of chilled peach mango juice
- 1 tbsp. Chia seed. This is an optional ingredient but adding it brings along a whole dictionary of nutrition and very little extra flavor.
Everything goes into the blender at the same time and gets mixed until you get the consistency you like best. Pour into a chilled glass and enjoy…