Ice cream sundaes, chocolate cake, pies and cookies might taste really good-but sometimes they are just too heavy for an evening desert especially if it is late in the evening and they certainly have too many calories. But you can get the same kick with this really delicious strawberry banana yogurt smoothie!
In your favoriteblender mix:
Strawberry Banana Yogurt Smoothie Recipe:
• 2 medium bananas cut in chunks
• 1 cup of pineapple, chunks, slices or crushed (fresh or frozen)
• 1 cup of milk (or if you don’t have any milk-you can use low-fat yogurt)
• 1/2 cup of unsweetened strawberries (frozen or fresh)
• 2 tbs. honey
• 1/2-3/4 cup of low fat vanilla yogurt
Start with 1/2 cup of vanilla yogurt and mix–adding a little more to reach the consistency you want.
Pour into a chilled glass, top with a spoonful of cool whip, drizzled with chocolate syrup and topped with a cherry….
And, yes, this delicious smoothie can easily be considered a banana split in a glass!
Strawberry Banana Yogurt Smoothie
A perfect dessert!
Tell your friends and family about Free Smoothie Recipes from Best Fruit Smoothies